Heard from my social worker this morning and she said they have heard that this might not happen as they had been told. While that seems wonderful, the problem is that the political environment there is so tense right now that if it doesn't happen today or Monday it could easily be next week instead.
I am also not sure I believe that it is a rumor. I did a lot of reading last night online, and there seems to be a lot of credibility to the sources (unlike the usual rumors that are always online). While the embassy is saying it is rumor, my personal experience w/ the US Embassy in Caracas has taught me not to put much stock in their opinions or offical positions.
Its like standing on thin ice. It might not break right this second...but it will break...and the question is whether or not I will be able to get her out of there before it does.
I have read that adoption is not for the faint of heart. They weren't kidding.
Friday, September 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment