Amazing as it is ... Lilly is 8 months old today. Trying hard not to focus on how much I have missed but rather on how much there is to look forward to. No new pics or anything...but I did want to share this. A while back I told you how I was trying to treat this as my own personal Advent season, and I removed one "block" from my Advent Calendar every Thursday (she was born on a Thursday and I found out about her on a Thursday). Well, after 24 weeks Santa fell into the chimney, but I have put putting one block back in each Thursday. Today makes 35 weeks. Incredible.

Also...just before Christmas some anonymous soul left me the best Christmas card EVER. They clearly read my blog because they got the terrible mouse picture from here. It was a hysterical play on the "Night Before Christmas." SO...I thought I would share that too and thank my mysterious, hilarious friend. The pictures give you an idea, but it is even better in person. The inside reads "Saint Nick doesn't come to those who have been naughty" and then has my dead mouse outline pic!!!

How would I survive this without a sense of humor and friends to make me laugh???

No comments:
Post a Comment