Having learned from last year how hard some creative costumes can be to pull together, I have started talking about Halloween with Lilly to see if I need to find sewing patterns or search down rare items on ebay to create the right costume. That whole pirate pig hat thing still haunts me from last year....
She is clearly less committed to one idea than this time last year. So far, here are the costumes she has suggested:
"Builderman"
"Soccerteam" (assuming we'd just go as one player, but you get the idea)
"Park Ranger" (Maren has given her a cool hat)
My suggestions so far that have been rejected:
Baby Jaguar
Jellyfish (saw a really cool costume in the latest Family Fun magazine that looked easy to make)
Surfer
Wonder Woman (nostalgia really - I was Wonder Woman for Halloween at age 3...would have been fun to hang the 2 pics up next to each other!) - BUT she said she hadn't heard of her. Note to self...bring Linda Carter back
Things that I am too smart to even suggest:
Anything involving the words "princess," "fairy" or "dress"
Superheros other than Wonder Woman (she still get scared when we see pictures of spiderman, or "that green guy" (not exactly sure who he is, but I think he is supposed to be a "good guy"
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment