I am on vacation! Long overdue and MUCH needed this summer... and one of my goals is to get the pics off my phone, onto the computer, up to shutterfly & some onto here. But...odds are none o fthat will happen tonight. I have beem very sick this summer and even missed several weeksof work, and Lilly has been a trooper but handling the anxiety in her own way (ie pants wetting after 4 years of no accidents). But, as I have healed, she seems to be as well.
Anyway - first some humor...I had my neighbors' kids in the car today and was taking the three kiddos to lunch. Lil's buddy was noticing she and I have the same color hair and eyes, and that he and his brother have the same hair and eyes too. Then his face lit up with an "aha" moment..."Lilly - I know why your skin is so dark...its because you drink chocolate milk and I don't!" He was sooo pleased with himself and his clear discovery. She looked at him like he was an idiot, but he didn't catch the look and continued on pleased as punch with himself.
I promise to do better with posts and pictures....c
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment