Monday, November 27, 2006

Hola from Guatemala

Hey everyone...just wanted to check in from the Westin in Guatemala City. It has been a good visit, and Lilly is currently zonked out for her morning nap. Last night was a HUGE success and she slept from 10:30 to 5:30 this morning!!!! Definietly a first and definietly an achievement MOMMY was sooooo happy about.

It has been a good and difficult trip at the same time. I met this morning with some new attorneys who I am working with to help get more information about my case. The information isn´t good, but at least it is information I trust. The short of it is that the invetsigation hasnt started yet...probably another couple weeks until it does. Then it should take several months. But...then once we are out of investigation we should get out of PGN pretty rapidly. So...maybe March or April??? Not the Christmas homecoming I had envisioned, but we are in it for the long haul and whatever it takes I´ll do. Í hadn´t planned to tell my agency about the new lawyers, but while I was meeting with them the local agency guy walked through the lobby and saw us - and gave us QUITE a look. So, at this point I am sure my agency knows now whether I like it or not. What can you do?

I´ll post pictures and more fun stories Wednesday evening when I am home. Please keep us all in your prayers tomorrow...giving her back is soooo hard. Last time I cried all the way to Atlanta. Hope tomorrow is smoother.

1 comment:

Abby's Mom said...

My thoughts are with both you and Lily! Can't wait to see the pictures, Love, Jenny