Wednesday, April 25, 2007

By the skin of my chinny chin chin...

I was so relieved to come home tonight to find a letter from Homeland Security/USCIS in my mailbox. It was my re-issued US I171H! WIth my new fingerprint expiration date!!! I received it a whole 7 hours before my prints expire tonight and midnight...PHEW! I wonder if I would have turned into a pumpkin or anything? ;) (Had to share a picture of the little piece of paper that has instantly relieved the angst of the past few weeks)

Of course, this isn't Twin Peaks or anything and my prints won't really expire, just their validity w/ USCIS. But, between the intervention from Sen. Warner's office and last week's fingerprinting field trip, it appears to be successful...they have officially determined that I am not a criminal and that the homeland is indeed secure with me in it. Hurrah!
Leave to get her 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Abby's Mom said...

Wow, Talk about meant to be :)