Monday, April 09, 2007

I GOT THE CALL - WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!!! YEA!!!

I just wanted to share with all of you that I got "THE CALL" tonight from my agency, and as of today I am officially OUT of PGN! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!!!!!

I am still not sure I have processed all of this yet. It is just so hard to believe that after 8 1/2 months in PGN that this part of the journey could really be over!!!! From here the birthmother signs off for the 4th and final time, and then Lilly is officially my daughter forever and ever, and all that remains is paperwork. Please pray for the birthmother over the next few days. I do not know if this will be difficult for her, or a welcome bookend to a difficult time in her life. However she may feel about it, I am sure it is bittersweet. So, please hold her in your prayers.

Please also pray for Amarilis & Michelle as they now know they are in their last few weeks with Lilly. Still don't know when I will go, but hopefully she will be home in a month or so.

Most of all - please gives prayers of thanksgiving!!! I was stuck in Advent, but this gift of new life & resurrection has reminded me that it is truly Easter! Praise God! I haven't felt this light in many months, and it feels AMAZING.

Will post more as soon as I know it...but for now...I am all smiles!

3 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

YAYYYYYYY :)

Elizabeth & Gregg said...

Big huge congratulations!! We're soooo happy for you here and are looking forward to you getting Lilly home so we can send her a welcome gift. Wynne sends hugs and you're in our prayers.

JustSally said...

so maybe now we mark the 50 days of Easter!!!! Home for Pentecost! it all seems quite liturgically appropriate -- I'm dancing with you!!!!!!!!!!!